Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dear Diary...

Well, I was suppose to send a poem that I had made for my boyfriend but it won't let me post anything which isn't very good, well for me because I'm so lazy and I just want to paste, and it won't allow it. But anywho, it's October 12th, 2010, and I'm in Creative Writeing right now. After school, I'm going to go over Ericks house (Boyfriend) and see the kittens and everything. I'm so excited. Laugh out loud. x3 I went to Cedar Point with my mother, father, and Erick on Friday, October 8th, 2010. It was so much fun. But we kind of knew what to expect, but it was Ericks first time and he thought it was the coolest thing in the world, which made it all worth it. Well, I have to scoo dadle away. Time to do work.
Toodles.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment